I should speak a little bit as to how I've been posting. I alluded to seeming like a 1960s journalist in the field, and for the most part that's what I've been doing. I'm writing posts offline on my Droid. Then when I have WiFi access I send them in via email. It appears that some spotty connections cut some of the pictures before they're fully uploaded. Also, sometimes multiple instances of post seem to get sent. I'll try to correct these whenever I have a chance and a better connection. So please bear with me.
As for the photos, since they get sent in as attachments, I don't have control of how they appear on the blog. In fact, sometimes I don't see how the blogs look until several days later. This means I can't add captions to the pictures. I try to describe them in the text, but if you have questions about any specific one, just post a comment and I'll get back to you when I can.
Oh, all photos in the blog are taken with my droid. So they may not be high quality. I'll add pics from my resurrected big camera when I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment