After nearly a year and a half, I'm on my way out of the country again (well, apart from Canada, but that doesn't really count). I'm also resurrecting my blog for the first time since then. I hope someone is actually still reading this!
This year's trip takes me to Mongolia for the Nadaam festival, something like a local Olympics for the country. I'll be on a tour with Explore, a UK company, along with Kathy, an old travel buddy who I haven't seen in nearly three years. After 12 days there, I'll spend five days in Tokyo as a decompression/recovery period. I'll see Ema, a MIT friend who I haven't seen in even longer - maybe five years?!
It's quite a slog to get to Mongolia. I first have a 11 hour flight to South Korea, a 7 hour layover at the airport, and then a 3.5 hour flight to Ulan Bator. 23 hours total travel time. I leave on a Thursday and get there on a Saturday local time!
I probably won't try to leave Incheon, Seoul's airport, since I'll be tired and I dint want to chance missing my connection. I've been to Seoul twice before so its no big deal. Unless I can sneak in a trip to the DMZ...
Anyway, I just wanted to jot off a quick introduction. Drop me an email it ads comments letting me know you're reading this! And if you ask questions or like to hear about certain things, I'll try to oblige.
More when I finally get somewhere...!
No comments:
Post a Comment